Goal: Introduce ASP for the first time to Computer Science students (Bachelor/Master) in a practical way. They should be able to install clingo, build their own programs and learn the basics of using clingo with Python.
- Introduction/motivation about what ASP is, workflow and basic example programs. (slides.pdf)
- Examples: graph_coloring, tsp, n-queens, sudoku
- The grounding process and output formats (aspif for example).
- Advanced examples like Hanoi Towers and Incremental Hanoi Towers.
- Introduce python functionalities for clingo
- Understand the basics of the solving process by means of exploring clingo’s theory propagator and clingo-python API.
- Learn the insights of watching literals, checking truth values of literals, get the models in python and implement some integrity constraints in a lazy way.
- And more…
Resources (Coming Soon)